Course Hub is the starting point for accessing official course information and for provisioning digital resources for classes. Access course descriptions, schedules, and rosters, and also provision digital resources like course websites (Canvas or WordPress), digital media sharing (Panopto), collaboration and file sharing tools (Office 365 or Google Drive), or library E-reserves for classes.
All Middlebury faculty, staff and students have access to Course Hub.
To log into your account:
- Login page for all Middlebury programs: courses.middlebury.edu
- Click Login button located at bottom of the left-hand column.
- Enter your Middlebury network credentials (just your username and password—no need for the entire email address unless you’re using a Middlebury guest account).
- Troubleshooting steps – if correct information does not display
- View course roster
- Add a syllabus
- Add a resource
- Add a Canvas site
- Re-sync class roster to canvas
- Add a web link
- Add a library e-reserve resource
- Add a WordPress (sites.dot) resource
- Add a Google drive folder
- Add a Panopto video folder
- Create course hub sites for lab and discussion sections
- Link multiple course sections to a single Canvas or WordPress resource
Course Hub for Students
Course Hub is home base for accessing course sites and other important digital course resources for your classes.
Your semester dashboard reflects the courses you are enrolled in, as well as any institutional course pages (like Canvas, WordPress, electronic reserves, etc.) connected to those courses. If you find that your instructors are using resources that don’t appear in your semester dashboard, you can ask them to connect those resources to the Hub.
Sample Hub Sites
Troubleshooting & Help
For technical problems with course hub first consult these troubleshooting tips. If these steps do not resolve your issue, submit a helpdesk ticket.
You can also contact us with questions and/or request a one-on-one consultation with a member of the DLINQ staff.