Course Hub is the starting point for accessing official course information and for provisioning digital resources for classes. Access course descriptions, schedules, and rosters, and also provision digital resources like course websites (Canvas or WordPress), digital media sharing (Panopto), collaboration and file sharing tools (Office 365 or Google Drive), or library E-reserves for classes.
All Middlebury faculty, staff and students have access to Course Hub.
To log into your account:
- Go to the Course Hub homepage (for all Middlebury programs).
- Click Login link located in the left-hand column.
- Enter your Middlebury network credentials (just your username and password—no need for the entire email address unless you’re using a Middlebury guest account).
Instructions for Adding Resources to Course Hub
- View course roster
- Add a syllabus
- Add a resource
- Add a Canvas site
- Re-sync class roster to canvas
- Add a web link
- Add a library e-reserve resource
- Add a WordPress (sites.dot) resource
- Add a Google drive folder
- Add a Panopto video folder
- Create course hub sites for lab and discussion sections
- Link multiple course sections to a single Canvas or WordPress resource