With MiddCreate, faculty, staff, and students can create online websites and spaces for writing, self-expression, professional, academic, or creative portfolios, and more. MiddCreate is part of Middlebury’s Domain of One’s Own initiative.
All Middlebury faculty, staff and students have access to MiddCreate.
- Go to http://www.middcreate.net
- Click the Login to Middcreate button at the center of the screen.
- Log in with your Middlebury credentials.
- Choose a domain name (for first-time users). Consider your domain name carefully–thinking about the purpose of your domain and who might see it.* For example, you might choose a domain that includes your name (e.g., xavierdoe.middcreate.net) or you might prefer to create one that does not include any personal information (e.g., heartsandsmarts.middcreate.net).
- Once you’ve created your domain, you’ll see the cPanel for your domain. Click Applications to see the long list of applications you can install and use on your domain.
*While your domain name can be changed later, it’s not easy to do.