Now that your account is activated, there are a lot of technology connections to be made at Middlebury, such as:
- Using Course Hub to integrate digital tools with your courses
- Joining the Wifi network
- Setting up a cloud file storage option
- Accessing BannerWeb course and student information system
Connect to Your Courses
The Course Hub is a quick way to double-check that your course details (name, description, time, location) are correct. It also allows you to link to digital tools supported by Middlebury (course web sites, video galleries, document sharing folders, etc.) in one location so that they are easily found by your class.
If you are using a service that is not Hub-enabled you can add it as a Link Resource.
Connect to Wireless
The secure wireless network “MiddleburyCollege” allows access to our e-mail system, file servers, and to the Internet.
- Faculty and students can connect using your Middlebury email address and password. Refer to Step 1 above if you do not know this information.
- Short-term visitors can quickly set up and use a “basic” guest account through the MiddleburyGuest network. Guests staying longer than four days or who need access to additional resources can create a full-featured guest account then connect to MiddleburyCollege.
For configuration assistance, contact the Technology Helpdesk (College/Schools/Bread Loaf | Institute). If you are in another domestic location or outside of the US, please contact local support.
Connect to File Storage
Middlebury supports a couple of tools for cloud hosted file storage that you can use with your classes and for administrative purposes: Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive and Apps for Edu.
Cloud-based file storage has multiple benefits:
- Secure password-protection and automatic backups of all files
- Collaborative document sharing and editing
- Access to files from any networked computer or device.
Connect to Printing
(These instructions pertain to on campus printing. Note: Middlebury and Monterey campuses are currently closed due to COVID-19.)
Middlebury, VT, Location
Learn how to send a print job from your personal computer or from a public lab computer.
Monterey, CA, Location
You can print wirelessly via your desktop or laptop to a staff printer on the network. First you must identify the location, model number, and IP address of the copier/printer. Please contact the Helpdesk with any questions regarding campus printers.
Connect to BannerWeb
BannerWeb is the primary administrative and student information system at Middlebury. Bannerweb is the data source for official student and course record-keeping where faculty:
- Obtain a list of students and e-mail addresses for each course taught
- View the web catalog to verify course information
- Record final grades for the registrar