Set up the Outlook e-mail client on your computer or use the Outlook Web Client.
When asked for your email address to sign in, use your [username]@middlebury.edu and your password.
Add Your Schedule in Outlook
- Click on the top left corner to open another mailbox.
2. Search for firstname.lastname@example.org and open the account.
3. Open Calendar and create a New event.
4. Title each work block as “Your Name”. Set the work block to “Show as” “Free”. These hours will show up with a white bar on the left side. To set a work block as “Free”, right-click > Show As > Free. Use the “Recurrence” feature to automatically fill out your schedule for the rest of the semester.
- In the menu bar of the desktop app, click Outlook > Insert>Signature>Signatures…
2. Create a Standard signature using this format:
Digital learning & Inquiry
3. Assign the signature to your email address using the OK button default at the bottom of this window.