Using Creative Commons for Photos
Creative Commons: http://search.creativecommons.org
- Uncheck “use for commercial purposes”
- For photos, choose “Wikimedia Commons” or “Flickr”
- Type in the search term
- In Flickr, after choosing a photo, click on the 3 circles that look like “…” for the option to download. Try to choose the same file size type every time and make sure it is the medium or bigger size photo (do not choose small or square).
- In Wikimedia, after choosing a photo, click on download all sizes in the right hand corner of the photo. Again, choose the same file size type every time and go with the bigger size photos.
- Make sure to attribute the source and author of your images.
Additional images sites we love
"Over 1,000,000 free (do-whatever-you-want) high-resolution photos brought to you by the world’s most generous community of photographers."
"Over 1 million+ high quality stock images and videos shared by our talented community."