Panopto is a video and audio storage service that allows you to upload, edit, store and share video and audio files with varying levels of privacy settings. Panopto can also be a very powerful tool to use for video lecture and video annotation.
All Middlebury faculty, staff and students have access to Panopto.
To log into your account:
- Go to go.middlebury.edu/panopto
- Click the Sign-in button at the top right of your screen.
- Choose Middlebury Single Sign-in.
- You will be redirected to a Middlebury login page. Enter your Middlebury credentials (@middlebury.edu email address and password).
This will take you to your personal home page. You will see any videos that have been shared with you or that you have uploaded.
- Panopto Quick Start Guide – click here to view a printable version of this resource
- Recording a video
- Editing a video
- Sharing a video
- Sharing a Panopto folder with multiple course sections
- Using Panopto with Canvas
- Additional Panopto instructions
Troubleshooting & Help
If you are having technical issues with Panopto, submit a helpdesk ticket. You can also consult with members of DLINQ for help with teaching with Panopto.