Information you can access includes course descriptions, schedules, and rosters; you can also provision digital resources like course websites (Canvas or WordPress), digital media sharing (Panopto), collaboration and file sharing tools (Office 365 or Google Drive), or library e-reserves for classes.
All Middlebury faculty, staff and students have access to Course Hub.
To log into your account:
- Go to the correct login page (see below)
- Click Log On from the bottom of the left-hand column.
- Enter your Middlebury credentials (just your username and password—no need for the entire email address unless you’re using a Middlebury guest account).
Course Hub for Faculty
The Hub gives you a quick way to link your disparate course materials in one location so that they are easily found by your class.
When you log into the Hub, you will see a list of all the courses you are teaching. Each course will have a site with basic information about the course including its title, description, instructor, schedule and location. The Course Hub is where you provision digital curricular resources (like Canvas, WordPress, electronic reserves, etc.) for your courses. Registered students will then automatically be able to access these resources via their Course Hub dashboards. You can also view your course rosters (with head-shots of your students). If you’re using non-institutional resources, like a private blog or an external course site, make sure you link to those resources in the Hub, too! Course Hub is not where you upload actual course content (readings, assignments, etc)—that’s what Canvas is for.
Troubleshooting: If you login to Course Hub and do not see an accurate course list for the semester, check to see if the Course Catalog has the correct information.
- If the Catalog information is incorrect, contact your Registrar’s Office. After the Catalog has been updated, the new information, including an updated course list, will become available in the Course Hub:
- If the Catalog information is correct, contact the IT HelpDesk:
Course Hub for Students
Course Hub is home base for accessing course sites and other important digital course resources for your classes.
Your semester dashboard reflects the courses you are enrolled in, as well as any institutional course pages (like Canvas, WordPress, electronic reserves, etc.) connected to those courses. If you find that your instructors are using resources that don’t appear in your semester dashboard, you can ask them to connect those resources to the Hub.