You can submit assignments directly from your Middlebury OneDrive in Canvas via the integration tool. To use this functionality, enable the Office365 integration in Canvas:
- Navigate to your Canvas account at http://go.middlebury.edu/canvas.
- Select one of your courses to set up the integration. (Note that not all instructors choose to have “Office 365” in their course menus.) You should only have to enable the integration once, then you can access OneDrive in any course that has “Office 365” in the course menu. Navigate to the course menu on the left and click “Office 365”.
- Select “Log In”.
- You will be prompted to choose an account, please enter your Middlebury credentials, or select your Middlebury account if it is already registered.
- Click “Accept”.
- OneDrive resources that you have created should appear. Note that Drive resources owned by someone else that have been shared with you may not show up.
- To preview a Drive file, click on it.
- Now when you go to submit an assignment, you will see “Office 365 ” is a submission option. Click it and you can navigate to your document and upload it.
- If you are having trouble enabling the integration, please check to make sure you are signed into your Middlebury account, this is the only account that can be integrated with Canvas.