DLINQ offers ongoing web-based and in-person professional learning opportunities for faculty, staff, and students. Topics range from teaching online and hybrid, to data privacy, to technology learning, to digital wellness and identity.
This event has passed.
Diving Deeper Into Canvas
June 21 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Tuesday June 21, 2023
1:00-2:00 pm Pacific / 4:00-5:00 pm Eastern
Online via Zoom
During this workshop, we’ll demo and discuss Canvas features such as:
- Using the Canvas calendar for scheduling office hours and student meetings
- Determining the settings options on different page types (assignments, discussions, and quizzes)
- Embedding images, videos, and google docs on pages
- Setting up Groups
- Using peer review for assignments and discussions
- Integrating rubrics in assignments
- Using Canvas external apps (including Zoom, Flip, and Thinglink)
- Using the Multi-Tool due date modifier