With MiddCreate, faculty, staff, and students can create online websites and spaces for writing, self-expression, professional, academic, or creative portfolios, and more. MiddCreate is Middlebury’s open web design project, based on the Domain of One’s Own initiative.
All Middlebury faculty, staff and students have access to MiddCreate.
To log into your account:
- Go to http://www.middcreate.net
- Click the Login to Middcreate button at the center of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a Middlebury login page. Enter your Middlebury credentials (@middlebury.edu email address and password).
- Choose a domain name (for first-time users).
Your MiddCreate space is like an empty garden plot waiting to be planted. You can install and experiment with the many applications available to you—including WordPress, Known, Omeka, Scalar, Drupal, to name a few.
Get Started on Your MiddCreate Site
MiddCreate is a DLINQ initiative. See this page for more information, blog posts, spotlights of great MiddCreate sites and more.
- See examples of sites that have been created on Middcreate
- Support Documentation to help with questions you may have
- Easy step-by-step instructions for getting started with MiddCreate
Help us help you
Already have a MiddCreate site? Take our survey to help us learn about your use of MiddCreate, and offer ideas for how to improve.
See some of the links above to get started, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.