DLINQ offers ongoing web-based and in-person professional learning opportunities for faculty, staff, and students. Topics range from teaching online and hybrid, to data privacy, to technology learning, to digital wellness and identity.
August 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
11:00 am-12:00 pm Pacific / 2:00-3:00 pm Eastern
Online via Zoom
During this workshop, we’ll discuss and demo Canvas features such as:
- Using the Canvas calendar for scheduling office hours and student meetings
- Using the Multi-Tool module builder, template builder, and due date modifier
- Determining the settings options on different page types (assignments, discussions, and quizzes)
- Embedding images, videos, and google docs on pages
- Setting up Groups
- Using peer review for assignments and discussions
- Integrating rubrics in assignments
- Using Canvas external apps (including Zoom, Flipgrid, and Thinglink)
This workshop is full. We will be offering another Advanced Canvas in later August, please check back soon for more details.